This document is a work in progress. To understand the background of this document see: An uncommon citizen debate between a Libertarian and a Liberal.
The document will be updated by Jan and Augustin. The authors are not bound by the statements below until they have symbolically "signed" it.
* Government should not censor speech, press, media, or internet.
* Military service should be voluntary. There should be no draft.
* There should be no laws regarding sex for consenting adults.
* There should be no National ID card.
* Need for better EM.
* bank bailout = bad.
* Withdraw from Iraq, Afghanistan.
* Corporations are abstract entities; they are certainly not people